Thank you for considering a donation to the Queer Youth Task Force so that we may better serve our community. Your donation helps support: Community Networking Meetings; Queer Youth Leadership Awards; Safe Schools Project; and much more.
The Task Force, officially named the Santa Cruz County Task Force for LGBTIQ Youth, is an affiliate of the Diversity Center, a 501(c)(3) not for profit organization. Your contributions are tax-deductible for income tax purposes to the extent provided for by law.
All donations, unless indicated otherwise, are listed on our supporter's webpage and printed materials.
To donate by:
- Please enclose check payable to "Diversity Center."
- Please add "Task Force General Fund" or "Safe Schools Project" or "QYLA" in the memo.
- Mail to: QYTF c/o Diversity Center, P.O.Box 8280, Santa Cruz, CA 95061
- All donations will be recognized. Please list me as: ____________________________________
2. Credit Card
- Please call us at (831) 427-4004 and indicate your interest in making a donation via credit card.
- Or, mail a letter indicating: VISA ___ or Mastercard ___
Visa/Mastercard # __ __ __ __ - __ __ __ __ - __ __ __ __ - __ __ __ __
Expiration date __ __ / __ __
Name on Card: _______________________________
- Please indicate where you would like the funds directed, such as "Task Force General Fund" or "Safe Schools Project" or "QYLA."